Structure & Governance
Azad Foundation is a non-profit organization registered under Societies Act XXI 1860.
Registration Number KAR. No – 0032. Azad Foundation is also Tax Exempted by FBR.
Tax Exemption No. 2940/2011-12.
Each and every staff member and volunteer of Azad Foundation shares the values that drive our efforts for children.
1. We believe that there should be no discrimination amongst the staff or the beneficiaries based on sex, gender-roles, race, ethnicity, age, color, religion and sexual orientation.
2. We follow in our work the guiding principles of non-discrimination, best interest of the child, child participation and survival and development of child.
3. We promote commitment, excellence and accountability in all our interventions.
4. We understand that recognition and reward is important to increase individual output and that all individual successes should be celebrated
5. We are responsible for using our resources and being accountable to our partners and children living and working on streets.
6. We demand the best output from ourselves.
7. We thrive on our diversity.
8. We are open to new ideas and embrace change.
9. We aim to live to the highest standards of personal honesty and behavior.